ALFRED ANDIWO – ASSOCIATE
Alfred joined the Firm in 2015 as a Trainee Lawyer and has since grown in expertise in the legal field and currently serving as an Associate at O & M Law.
Alfred has broad-based litigation expertise having successfully represented clients, both individuals and corporates, drawn from various sectors of the Kenyan economy including governmental, non-governmental and private entities.
Alfred has represented clients in civil, criminal, constitutional, employment /industrial, succession and family matters as well as handling high profile commercial cases in the High Court and appellate courts. Alfred has also been actively.
Alfred is also experienced in handling real estate and conveyancing matters, corporate and commercial transactions, immigration and arbitration matters.
- University of Nairobi- Masters in Law (LL.M)
- Certified Public Secretary-KASNEB (Ongoing)
- Kenya School of Law, Postgraduate Diploma, Kenya
- Kenyatta University- Bachelor of Law, LL.B
- January 2019 to Date: Associate, O&M Law LLP
- January 2017-December 2018: Lawyer O&M Law LLP
- January 2016 – December 2016: Legal Trainee, Ogola& Mujera Advocates
- October 2015-December 2015: Legal Trainee, Kimani & Muriithi Advocates