CATHERINE KARIBA – ASSOCIATE
Catherine started her career with the firm in 2015, as a pupil and is now an Associate having risen through the firm’s ranks. A graduate of the well recognised University of Nairobi, she is highly knowledgeable and resourceful with key skills in Corporate and Commercial Law, Real Estate Laws, Intellectual Property Law (trademarks, copyright, patents, etc.) and enforcement.
She advises clients in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including debt and equity financing, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities compliance. She also advises on trademark registration, patent and copyright protection, licensing and proprietorship disputes. She has been privileged to advice clients from various knowledge-driven sectors, including software companies and advertising firms.
In addition, Catherine also represents clients in real estate transactions and related matters.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- University of Nairobi – Bachelor of Law, LL.B
- August 2016 to date: Associate, O&M Law LLP
- February 2016 to July 2016: Pupil, O&M Law LLP
- August 2014 to August 2015: Legal Assistant, Mjeni Mwatsama & Company Advocates