Patrick Onyango Ogola is the founding and Managing Partner at O & M Law. Patrick has extensive experience garnered over more than a decade of handling commercial and corporate matters. In that time he has guided a diverse clientele through a demanding range of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint venture agreements, banking and finance, real estate matters and intellectual property law. He is widely recognized as being a specialist in handling immigration matters and has also earned a deserved reputation as an Advocate with a commitment to helping clients resolve disputes efficiently and effectively through litigation, arbitration or other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
Patrick regularly gives speaking engagements and has been a spoken in conferences on structured finance matters; real estate and property development as well as international trade.
- Law Society of Kenya
- East Africa Law Society
- Kenya School of Law, Postgraduate Diploma, Kenya
- University of Nairobi, Bachelor of Law, LL.B
- April 2015 to Date Partner, Ogola & Mujera Advocates
- 2013 – April 2015 Partner, Ogola & Company Advocates
- 2008 – 2013 Partner, Kemboy & Ogola Advocates
- 2006 – 2007 Senior Associate, Mohammed Madhani & Company Advocates
- 2001 – 2006 Associate, Daly and Figgis Advocate
- Former Chairman and Board Member of the National Social Security Fund. The largest Pension Fund in Kenya controlling assets valued at Ksh 170 Billion.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Dispute Resolution
- Corporate/ commercial law and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Banking and Finance
- Public Private Projects
- Intellectual Property