Susan is an associate at O&M Law LLP, specializing in real estate law with particular emphasis on retail, industrial, resort, residential and office development. She has advised clients on real property acquisition and disposal, establishment of special purpose vehicles, investment scheme structures as well as conducting due diligence and drafting and negotiating transactional documents. She has advised clients on land use, policy, zoning and exclusions.
In addition to her real estate practice, Susan has represented clients in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, debt and equity financings, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities compliance.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- University of Nairobi – Bachelor of Law, LL.B
- Certified Public Secretary- Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Associate-O&M Law LLP Advocates
- Pupil-O&M Law LLP Advocates
- Legal Intern-National Hospital Insurance Fund
- Legal Intern- Kenya Prisons Services
- Legal Intern-The Commission on Administrative Justice