Andrew has over ten (10) years post-admission experience. He has extensive experience and specialization in intellectual property matters, including but not limited to the local regimes and ARIPO and OAPI.
He has acted for and on behalf of international and foreign law firms based in inter alia South Africa, China, UAE, Netherlands, USA, Thailand, India etc in helping them with intellectual property law matters. He has also made numerous contributions and articles on intellectual property law.
Andrew is also the Client Choice Award 2019 Winner by Lexology, Intellectual Property Law, Copyright Category in Kenya. He has also handled numerous other briefs and transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint venture agreements, commercial disputes, mixed-use developments, banking and finance, real estate matters and intellectual property law and intellectual property rights registrations, enforcement and dispute resolution.
- United States International University- Africa- Masters in Business Administration (double major in finance and strategic management)-Ongoing
- Postgraduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- University of Nairobi – Bachelor of Law, LL.B (Second Class Honours, Upper Division)
- Senior Associate – O&M Law LLP
- Managing Partner – Ndikimi & Company Advocates
- Associate – Coulson Harney Advocates (Bowmans)
- Legal Assistant- Miller & Company Advocates.