David Attika is an Associate at O & M Law. David specialises in dispute resolution and litigation and has advised numerous clients on criminal, civil, corporate & commercial matters and provided astute representation before various courts and tribunals across Kenya.
Additionally, David’s result oriented and practical approach to corporate & commercial transactions, intellectual property, Immigration matters, family law, land matters, employment and labour relations, insurance law, land laws, judicial review and constitutional matters has been praised and he has helped clients by providing sound legal advice in both day to day transactions as well as the many uniquely challenging situations through which he has helped our clients chart a successful path.
It’s a complex world. Be advised.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws – Moi University, LL.B Hons
- Associate – Ogola & Mujera Advocates
- Associate – Sichangi Partners Advocates
- Trainee Lawyer – Sichangi Partners Advocates
- Pupil – Sisule Munyi Kilonzo & Associates
- Legal Intern – Kamau & Kibanya Advocates