Agnes Kanjejo is an experienced Partner at O&M Law. Agnes specialises in Real Estate, Securities and Corporate Commercial Law. Her expertise extends to all aspects of Real Estate including the representation of owners, developers and investors in the acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing and joint venture structuring of all property types including commercial, residential and mixed-use developments.
She has applied her skills and knowledge in guiding our local and international clients on commercial and corporate matters including the development and uptake of Africa’s largest pioneer experience-driven township with a sensory garden, the development and uptake of 1,000 low – cost homes in Tatu City and provided structural advice on a mixed use development on 5,000 acres of land in Naivasha.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- University of Nairobi – Bachelor of Law, LL.B
- Principal Associates - O&M Law
- Associate – Ogola& Mujera Advocates
- Consultant – Tax Justice Network Africa
- Programs Assistant – ECONEWS Africa
- Pupil-Rachier and Amollo Advocatesmber 2014