Mariah Muheirwe is an Associate with the firm practicing in the conveyancing and real estate department. Mariah focuses on the full range of services in this practice: the acquisition and disposal of commercial real estate and development projects, leases and sub-leases, advisory on structuring beneficial holdings, the permit and consent process related to the use of land and tax planning for real estate acquisitions and disposals.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, Uganda Christian University
- Associate- Sebalu and Lule Advocates
- Associate- Ogola and Mujera Advocates
- Pupil- Kiptinness and Odhiambo Associates