Lorraine Ooma is an Associate at the firm in the Real Estate and Conveyancing practice. Lorraine has assisted and played a key role in the legal structuring and conveyancing transactions relating to complex real estate developments.
She has also overseen a wide range of conveyancing transactions by advising on the sale and purchase of real estate, development projects and other properties which have called for innovative transaction structuring, creative drafting of sale and purchase agreements and attentive oversight of the transfer of interests in relation to real and personal properties.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Kenya School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws LL.B (Hons.) – University of Nairobi
- Trainee Advocate – Ogola & Mujera Advocates
- Trainee Advocate – Wamae & Allen Advocates
- Legal Assistant – Oluoch-Awino & Company Advocates